Saturday, January 01, 2011

Welcome 2011


“ Life is like a coin
  You can spend it anyway you like
  But you can only spend it ONCE. “

How true it is, how meaningful it is

Life, we can only spend it once
There is no NG allowed in life
Take every day as the last day of the world, the last day of life
We are getting older, getting more mature in some ways
At the same time, we have less time in this world

Today is 2011-01-01
Once again, there is a target to be achieved
There are missions to be completed
Too, there is someone I am waiting for

Hence, I will try my best in achieving my target
I will be braver in facing the challenges
I will always remember that I can only spend my life ONCE

Happy new year to everyone
Hopefully it is a brand new year, a better year than last year
For me and for you

Welcome year 2011 !!!

No comments: