Friday, January 14, 2011

Good and Better


“ You are good, but you can be a better one. “

Someone told me this
when I am losing my determination to face the challenges
when I am really tired of the hectic life without enough rest
when I have no energy to do anything, even to think properly
when I think that I have expected too much from myself
when I am looking forward to my freedom but he is reminding me of the
   coming challenges
when I know his expectation is getting higher and higher

Sorry, maybe I am not as good as you think
How can I be a better one if I am not good enough for the time being?
And how good can I be in the future?

Do I expect too much from myself?
Or do you expect too much from me too?
I cannot be the best among the rest
I cannot be the better one you expect
However, I will try my best to be the best of myself
This is how the life is going on: keep believing, keep moving and keep changing to be a better one.

4 comments:

Kk . 佳勤 said...

hmm... ur post is 来得真是时候... 准准的时候...

Fei 妃 said...

为什么来得真是时候?

Kk . 佳勤 said...

hmm... because tat day he ngam ngam gv his 'speech' to us de..

Fei 妃 said...

Oic. he alwez demands much from u as he has high expectation on u. as u said before, juz try ur best to be the best for urself.