Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm really hurt and lost

Feel like writing something
to express my feeling in my heart
but what should I write
what can I write
will my writing offend someone?

the same feeling I experienced few years ago
that's why I closed my previous blog
as blog was no longer meaningful to me
i couldn't write my very true feeling 

few days ago 
busy for some stupid reasons
maybe nobody realizes it
what I did for them

just now
offend someone important
because of another one who is important to me too
oh my god, i cant imagine the consequences

now i'm lost
in the crowd of the people
in this realistic society
in this busy world

everything I do
seems like end up a trouble for people
everything I think
seems like different from other people 
everything and everything
seems like going to be wrong

I don't know who can I talk to right now
the people I can talk to
one is busy, far far away from me
another one is busy, although pretty near with me
at least i can talk to that "38 girl"
that really makes me feel better

who else??
who really understands the situation I'm in
who really tries to understand my thinking
who really understands me


I hide myself from the crowd
because I'm afraid 
of being hurt
of being betrayed 

I'm really afraid... 
I'm really hurt and lost. 

5 comments:

38Y *waiwai* said...

cheer up ya feifei~
ganbate ^^
always support u geh,
try not to think too much,
things will be right,
dun worry, be happy ^^

Fei 妃 said...

feeling very bad right now. being split and being ignored. not easily understood by anyone.
anyway thx u so much. i hope it will be fine soon.

Anonymous said...

True friends know what you do for them. Sometimes they take it for granted but eventually, they do understand. Give yourself some time, you won't keep having the ALL-TimE-Low... keep yourself busy, it's easier..

zhiwee said...

My dear..jiayou k^^no matter what happen be strong!there are still many people who really concern about u..muakzzzz <3

Fei 妃 said...

Anonymous: thx alot.. true friends is hard to find.
zhi wee: thx ^^ i know u'll always be there for me.. muaks