Monday, May 28, 2012

finally, "Titanic 3D-ed"

a movie that I love the most
with a heart-touching love story
a story of romance and tragedy
it is Titanic

watched it for N times
with vivid memory of almost every scene
once the news announced the release of 3D version
started counting down the day to watch it

after being released for more than one month
finally watched it on my 23rd birthday
making me love the story more
and giving me a definition of love

Titanic 3D
hooray, finally I watched it
it is still touching and warms my heart
to me, it is still the best movie

Titanic, not only about "you jump, I jump"


I never wish to have such a romantic love story like Titanic
I never wish to have a lover like Jack
I just wish my love story is continuous and meant forever
holding the hands until the end of the days

No comments: