Tuesday, February 01, 2011

A New Movational Book

Finally I managed to find it, a new motivational book for myself
“Journey To Space” by Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor
Malaysia’s first Angkasawan

I have been searching for this book since last year
Finally I bought it by mail and it reached my hand last week
It costs me for almost RM100 for a hardcover book and DVD
However, it is definitely worth the money

Why did he dream to become an astronaut?
How could he become an astronaut?
What challenges did he face throughout the program?
How was the life in the International Space Station? How dangerous is it?
How the Earth looked like when he looked from space?
These answers are all found in his book

I wish to get some motivation and inspiration from his book
He proved us it is nothing wrong to dream
We should dare to dream and put our effort to achieve it

I love his motto:  
When the mind believes, the body can achieve
He has done his country proud of him

 "Journey to Space" by Dr Sheikh Muszaphar
Full of motivation and inspiration

 Dr Sheikh's signature ~ yeah!!!

 Shining For The Star (2008) by Dr Sheikh's late brother
Touching story among five brothers 

No comments: