Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fell down but get up

“When you fell down, get up and move on immediately.”
(Quote from a Lecturer)

When we were young
We fall down and we cried
We had wounds on hands or legs
It recovered in short period of time

When we grow up
We fell down too
We do not cry but we have tears in our eyes
We have wounds deep inside our heart
The wounds are invisible

It doesn’t matter how many times we fell down
Just remember to get up and keep moving on
When we experience failures
Do not get disappointed but try harder and harder
A person who does not have failures
Is a person who never tries

Success is not a destination or an outcome
It is a journey with unexpected failures

Now I fell down and hurt myself
I need some time to get up
I need encouragement to continue my journey

No comments: