Sunday, January 01, 2012

Welcome 2012

Welcome 2012

Time flies. It's 2012
Going to continue my journey in pursing my dream
I know it is getting closer and closer to me
So I will continue to work hard
and maybe harder

New year resolutions??
I hope
I can perform well in my academics
I have the courage to face the challenges
I am able to solve the troubles and problems
and
to love and to be loved
be happy and dun worry

I hope my love ones
stay happy and be blessed always
I pray that
2012 will be a better year
and not the end of the world

The first mission in 2012:
Do well in the final exam and viva presentation


I know I will not be the best
I just wish to be the best of myself

All the best and
good luck to me in final exam.
Wish all my friends all the best too.

Jiayou
Jiayou
Jiayou
がんばって くだいさい

No comments: