Saturday, April 23, 2011

What are words?


What are words?
Words make up a sentence or a story
Words make up a conservation with strangers or with our loved ones
Words may be simple, and yet may be powerful
Words may make us happy, and at the same time may hurt our heart

What are words –
A song sung by Chris Medina, American Idol contestant
and a heartbreaking story behind the song touched his listeners’ hearts
A good voice from his heart won his listeners’ hearts

To Chris Medina
Words are more than words
Every single word is a promise
Song are more than songs
This song is a promise to his fiancée,
 taking care of her and standing by her side no matter what happens

Listen to this song with your heart
Understand every single word
Please keep your every promise when you say them loud
Words or promises are nothing when you do not mean them

What are words by Chris Medina
Has this song touched your heart?
Do you shed your tears when listening to this song?
Let’s pray for a miracle for his fiancée

Sorry to myself for breaking my promise because I update my blog during exam week...
But this is really a touching song and my exam is 80% over. =)

3 comments:

PeiingLee said...

v have d same latest blog post TITLE!!! =)
love d song vry much~
he's d MAN all gals ought 2 have~
add oil ya~ 80% finish lo~
haiz me... 40% nia!!! =(

Anonymous said...

I didn't shed tears but I like the song, meaningful...Live life!!!+U+U in finals...

Fei 妃 said...

although he fail 2make his way to American Idol final, he is the idol for every girl... gambateh for the remaining papers~